PENTALA ARCHIPELAGO MUSEUM
PACKAGES FOR GROUPS
Would you like to tailor a full-day programme on Pentala Island for your group or meeting guests? We also have a meeting room available. Why not start with the Life by the sea tour in the museum area, followed by some delicious soup for lunch and a boat ride back – or our Prohibition Act tour and a cup of “hard tea” for the whole group!
Build your ideal day from the options below and give us a call! We will schedule a suitable day for you. Read more about the guided tours on Guided tours page or contact us.
Pentala Archipelago Museum: tel. 043 8252 641, firstname.lastname@example.org. We take reservations for summer 2020 from 2.3.2020.
If you arrive in a large group, we recommend that you book a charter boat. You can also take a scheduled archipelago boat (a return ticket on the museum route costs EUR 6/person) but if the weather is fine, the boats may be very popular, and tickets cannot be booked in advance. Furthermore, trips on the scheduled boats cannot be paid with an invoice but chartered boats can.
You can book guided nature tours directly from service providers that organize them. You can complement your guided nature tour by ordering one of the menus below from the Paven archipelago restaurant, email@example.com, tel. 09 888 6923.
PLEASE SELECT YOUR PREFERRED ACTIVITIES FROM THE LIST BELOW:
a) Guided tours in the museum area:
- Life by the sea – three hundred years in the archipelago (60 min) – EUR 40/group (max. 24 persons)
- Weathervane and gateposts – the life of Gurli Nyholm, (60 min) – EUR 40/group (max. 24 persons) + entrance fee to Gurli’s house EUR 7/person
- Drink some spirits to raise your spirits! The Prohibition Act and alcohol smugglers in Espoo, 20–60 min – EUR 50/group
b) Lunch (select your preferred menus):
- Coffee (incl. coffee/tea + sweet pastry of the day, for example buns, pie or cakes) – EUR 7.90/person
- Soup (incl. soup of the day & bread + coffee/tea) – EUR 9.90/person
- Lunch (incl. season’s salad + main course, for example meatballs and mashed potatoes + coffee/tea) – EUR 14.90/person
- Spiked coffee or hard tea (coffee/tea, 4 cl of alcohol, for example cut brandy or clear spirits) – EUR 7.50/person. Alcohol-free Archipelago Coffee/Tea – EUR 2.90/person.
Villa Rosengård’s meeting room for 10 persons
- 3 hours: EUR 200
- 6 hours: EUR 350
d) Boat ride:
You can book a charter boat for your group through the operator. There are several boat operators in Espoo area.
- Veka Line oy
- Taxi boat Aki Leikas
- Sea Adventures
Bout - platform designed for offering and ordering boat rides
- Visit Espoo's cruise operator list