Espoo City Museum
Due to the decision made by Metropolitan Area coronavirus coordination group all Espoo City Museum's public spaces are closed from 30 November 2020 to 31 March 2021.
KAMU Espoo City Museum is a cultural history museum, which through its collections and exhibitions recounts the history of the institution of Espoo city and its citizens.
Five museums are included in the Espoo City Museum family:
KAMU in the Exhibition centre WeeGee,
the Glims Farmstead Museum,
the Lagstad School Museum,
the Villa Museum Villa Rulludd and
the Pentala Archipelago Museum.
KAMU Espoo City Museum's safety measures during the 2020 Autumn season
Please read our customer safety guidelines when visiting the museums. The guidelines are immediately updated whenever the situation warrants it.
We are looking forward to seeing you again!
GENERAL SAFETY GUIDELINES
• We require that over 15-year-olds wear a face mask on our premises and when attending our events.
• Please do not visit us if you are ill or suspect that you might be ill.
• Use the hand sanitiser stations found in the lobby, the restaurant and the museums. We have intensified the cleaning of our facilities.
• Cough correctly – into your sleeve or a disposable tissue, which you should immediately throw away.
• When purchasing a ticket, the preferred payment methods are card payment, contactless payment and the Museum Card.
• Please maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff when queuing for the ticket desk and consider others when moving inside the museum.
MEASURES IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXHIBITION SPACES
• Facilities in use are cleaned in accordance with the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health’s COVID-19 cleaning guidelines. Door handles and any contact surfaces in the facilities are wiped with disinfectant several times a day.
• Service desks are equipped with droplet guards.
• Museums have signs or staff instructing visitors on the route to take through the museum.
• To ensure that safe distances can be maintained, lifts may only be used by a maximum of two persons at a time or groups belonging to the same party.
• We have removed touchable objects from the public spaces and museum facilities.
• If you have any questions or wish to submit feedback about our safety measures during your visit, please contact our customer service or other staff.