Espoo City Museum

Espoo City Museum was founded in 1958. Today five museums are included in our Museum family:


KAMU in the Exhibition centre WeeGee,
the Glims Farmstead Museum,
the Lagstad School Museum,
the Villa Museum Villa Rulludd and
the Pentala Archipelago Museum, which was opened to the public in June 2018.

Ahertajantie | Flitarvägen 5 02100 Espoo | Esbo

PL | PB | P.O. Box 3250 02070 Espoon kaupunki | Esbo stad | City of Espoo

+358 9 8165 7033 | kaupunginmuseo@espoo.fi